Extra, Extra: Downtown L.A. Residents Are Really Rich
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Fire up your Keurig, you can now get bone broth, err stock, in 100% recyclable K-Cups. Yummy.
- A runaway cow galumphed across Queens today, offering New Yorkers a view of their food running for its life.
- A coalition of southwestern Native American tribes are petitioning President Obama to declare 2 million acres of land called Bear Ears, in Utah, a national monument.
- According to survey by the Downtown Business Improvement District, "DTLA" residents make an average $99,600 each year. We're totally sure they included Skid Row.
- The proposed 710 Freeway tunnel projects was listed as one of the country's 12 biggest transportation boondoggles, and it hasn't even been built yet!
- Kathryn Smith joined the Buffalo Bills payroll, becoming the NFL's first female coach.
- And now, following along with this list here, listen to David Bowie impersonate a bunch of other singers: