Extra Extra: Life's But A Walking Shadow, A Poor Player
Sheperd Fairey Mural Photo for Whiskerino by Osmany Rodriguez, LAist BFF
- Sons and daughters of Thebes, behold: this was Dennis Kucinich, greatest of men. Behold, what a full tide of misfortune has swept over his head: "The Nevada Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that MSNBC is not required to include [Kucinich] in its scheduled Democratic presidential debate."
- In Xan-Vegas did Heidi Fleiss/ A stately pleasure-dome decree/ Where Sex, the profane river, ran/ Through caverns measureless to man/ Down to a dried-out sea.
- Let the waters clone forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
- Say first what cause/ Mov'd our Grand Stock Market in that happy State,/ Favour'd of Heav'n so highly, to fall off/ From their yearly average.
- So thy Mac may be my Mac's sphere/ Just such disparity/ As is 'twixt MacBook Air's and angels' purity.
- Cry, "Taxman!" and let slip the dogs of war...
- Alright, enough literary quotation for today. Here's an update on this morning's piece on the financial disclosure of LAPD narcotic and anti-gang officers: this afternoon, the Los Angeles City Council voted to veto the Police Commission's ruling, sending the decision back to committee.