ICYMI: The Creator Of The Gay Rights Movement's Rainbow Flag Has Died
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Gilbert Baker, creator of the Rainbow flag, which has become an icon for the Gay Rights movement, has died.
- Federal investigators are probing whether one or more members of the Trump campaign assisted Russian cyberattacks on the DNC.
- If you want to hold your wedding reception at an In-N-Out in the City of Industry, we say Go For It.
- With more people dying from mosquitos than any other insects, could a Shazam-like app help save lives?
- Is Twitter tired of being Twitter?
- Seeing London's Punk poster boy Johnny Rotten dance along the sun-bleached streets of L.A. is, well, confusing: