Talking About The COVID-19 Vaccine Can Be Tricky. We’re Here To Help
If you've been nervous to talk about the COVID-19 vaccine with your family or friends, we want to help.
It can be intimidating to discuss something so technical and personal, so we called up two experts for advice on asking and answering the tough questions.
The short answer: no matter how you do it, speak with authenticity and empathy — and without judgment.
The longer answer — with actual tips, sample questions, ways to break the ice, ways to validate other viewpoints, and more — is in our new full story: “How To Talk About The COVID-19 Vaccine With Friends And Family.”
As Dr. Omai Garner, the director of Clinical Microbiology with UCLA Health System, told us: we should have questions about the vaccines, and to "feel good about having questions."
READ THE FULL STORY:
READ OUR ONGOING COVERAGE OF COVID-19 VACCINATIONS
- Answers To Your COVID-19 Vaccine Questions -- Safety, Eligibility, Access, And Much More
- How To Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment In LA (And Across SoCal)
- How To Get The Second Dose Of Vaccine -- And Everything You Need To Know About It
- Pasadena To Reschedule Vaccinations After Line Jumpers Took Hundreds Of Appointments
- LA County Could See More 24-Hour COVID-19 Vaccine Sites
- LA County Expands Vaccine Eligibility To Janitors, Transportation Workers
- California To Help People With Developmental Disabilities Get The Vaccine