Extra, Extra: White House Denies Aliens, No Gory Pics on Cigarettes, and Brett Ratner Uses Homophobic Slur
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
Three L.A. County teachers were named among the state's best.
- A second family has filed a lawsuit against Scott Dekraai, accused of shooting and killing eight people in a Seal Beach hair salon.
- Drugs and alcohol are suspected as the cause of death of an 18-year-old boy found unresponsive at a UCLA frat party.
- Attending to the most pressing concerns of the country, the White House has issued a statement saying that they have no evidence of extraterrestrial life.
- Tobacco companies don't have to put gruesome pictures of decaying lungs and teeth on packages of cigarettes.
- If you pull carefully out of your driveway but still manage to hit a person walking their dog, who is at fault?
- Notorious Hollywood asshole Brett Ratner issued an apology for using the word "fag" during a public screening of his new movie, "Tower Heist."