Extra, Extra: Occupiers Go to the Bank, MJ's Home is for Sale, California Pot Farm Raided
Today on Giving Tuesday, LAist needs your support.
Today, your donation to LAist will be matched dollar for dollar. Your tax-deductible that gift powers our reporters and keeps us independent will be felt twice as strong today, so don't delay!
- A teacher in Temecula is accused of having sex with an underage girl who was once his student.
- A look at who's behind the Occupy movements.
- A total of $150,000 went to the families of the victims of the Seal Beach salon shooting.
- Federal authorities raided a massive marijuana cooperative in Mendocino County.
- A reward for information about the geezer bandit is up to $20,000.
- Occupy LA parks itself in the middle of the DTLA Bank of America.
- The house that Michael Jackson died in is now for sale.