Extra, Extra: El Niño Definitely Does Not Make Crime Go Down
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Apparently some people think crime goes down when it rains. The Daily Breeze says that's definitely not true, and you should keep holding on to your purse.
- New Yorkers are unhappy when other people take parking spaces they shoveled all the snow off of. Don't they realize there are no rules when it comes to street parking? And to think they're still complaining after street-sweeping was cancelled.
- Some of West Hollywood's residential surface streets have really nasty traffic for some reason. It must Waze.
- Fly through Inglewood's shiny new NFL stadium to be in these snazzy new video renderings.
- Kanye West apologized to Amber Rose after his tweet rant, saying he'll never talk about kids on Twitter again.
- The L.A. Department of Transport released a fancy new app, that will help you make the greenest choice while getting from point A to point B in Los Angeles.
- And now, here's an adorable puppy tumbling down some stairs: