This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra, Just in Time for Kwanzaa Editon
- The always outrageous kids at T-Shirt Hell have done it again, this time featuring KKKramer - T-Shirt Hell
- Black leaders ask comedians to stop saying "nigger". Richard Pryor laughing in his grave - LA Times
- Bush appoints extremist pro-lifer to head federal family planning office - LAT
- Beverly Hills wants the subway to cruise through town - AP
- The Zune's bad press parade continues since it's incompatible with Creative Commons - Wired
- Slaying of Pomona 3 yr old goes against Gang Code, experts say - SGV Trib
- Howard Stern's girlfriend, Beth O's lingerie guide - FHM
- Raiders lose, this time in court versus the Coliseum - FindLaw
- Pedestrian versus truck near Griffith Park, predictable results - CBS2
- NAACP won't be giving Mayor Tony a Christmas card this year - LA Wave