LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- How nerdy and cool: there's now a wiki dedicated to Venice.
- In remembrance of urbanist John Chase.
- Dig Villains Tavern in the Arts District? Here's one mixology recipe for keeps.
- In Orange County: he said he didn't kill her, but he did admit to keeping her body in the freezer for over two years.
- A deep look into city salaries in West Hollywood, where no one apparently is paid under $50,000.
- Some murals have popped up in Mount Washington. Do you know who the artist is?
- A 22-year-old man known as the "Futbol Bandit" -- he wore a shirt with a soccer logo on it -- has been arrested in connection with two bank robberies in Ventura.
- Last Chance! We're giving away tickets to next week's concert of Rodrigo Y Gabriela at the Greek here.