Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- A Chinese company that produces electric cars said today that they will open its North American headquarters in downtown.
- Sick of airline baggage fees? Some in congress are, too, so they've introduced the Block Airlines’ Gratuitous Fees Act, or BAG Fees Act.
- Today was "No Phone Zone" day and Oprah (and many others) don't want you to drive distracted, which apparently leaves 15 people dead a day.
- The LAPD headquarters finally has bicycle racks that comply with safety standards.
- Twitter your Metro route and you could win a free month pass.
- Hugh Hefner talks about his "Save the Peak" donation and other do gooding he's done in the past.
- Will the Dodgers boycott Arizona over SB 1070, the immigration law?
- And... some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, through your RSS reader or via our new iPhone app.