Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Mayor Villaraigosa is about to face more battles when it comes to how the arts are funded in and by the City of Los Angeles.
- The two inmates who escaped from Pitchess Detention Center North Facility overnight were located today at the Hasley Commerce Center in Castaic Junction.
- And another one bites the dust...Another Pinkberry location, that is. This one: On Abbot Kinney in Venice.
- "Shopping experience" tycoon Rick Caruso has his eye on the Glendale Galleria...which happens to be just across the street from his Americana on Brand development.
- How do the streets of North Hollywood represent the shortcomings of the car-obsessed urban sprawl of the Valley?
- All right, so we talked about the "World's 50 Best Restaurants" today. How about this cheeky retort: The 50 Worst Restaurants in the World.
- The folks behind the Streamy Awards finally speak out about the debacle that was their annual event.
- 50 birds, 50 rodents and one gecko were taken by authorities from the Hemet apartment of a man who died a few days ago.