Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- The Port of L.A. could soon be the proud owners of some zero-emission trucks built here in Whittier.
- One teen was killed and another wounded last night in what appears to be a gang-related shooting at a party in Maywood.
- This is the kind of news that might give you a headache: Johnson & Johnson have issued a massive recall of Tylenol, Motrin, and St. John's Aspirin.
- The city of Santa Clarita won an award for the skate park they opened up there last year.
- Disneyland, the Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, Homes of the Stars, and...gang territory?
- Let's take a trip down memory lane. It was the fall of 2004 when Jay Leno announced he'd be handing over the Tonight Show to his successor, Conan O'Brien...
- Contest alert: Win Tickets to L.A. Chamber Orchestra's Concert with Chris Thile of Nickel Creek and Punch Bros.