Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- The Port of L.A. could soon be the proud owners of some zero-emission trucks built here in Whittier.
- One teen was killed and another wounded last night in what appears to be a gang-related shooting at a party in Maywood.
- This is the kind of news that might give you a headache: Johnson & Johnson have issued a massive recall of Tylenol, Motrin, and St. John's Aspirin.
- The city of Santa Clarita won an award for the skate park they opened up there last year.
- Disneyland, the Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, Homes of the Stars, and...gang territory?
- Let's take a trip down memory lane. It was the fall of 2004 when Jay Leno announced he'd be handing over the Tonight Show to his successor, Conan O'Brien...
- Contest alert: Win Tickets to L.A. Chamber Orchestra's Concert with Chris Thile of Nickel Creek and Punch Bros.