Extra, Extra: Slaughterhouse At Center Of Recall Settles $500 Million Suit
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- A slaughterhouse in Chino at the center of a massive recall settled with the federal government for $500 million
- More than 138 Hostess workers will lose their jobs in Atwater and Glendale
- "The Californians" are back on SNL and Fred Armisen can't keep a straight face
- A Rancho Palos Verdes man in Oakland was released on bail after trying to bringing a watch that looked like a bomb onto a plane
- The New York Times has some thoughts on irony that they'd like to share with you
- Lady Gaga releases risque video
- 2012 American Music Awards begin
- A dispatch from RiRi's plane
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).