Extra, Extra: Slaughterhouse At Center Of Recall Settles $500 Million Suit
LAist relies on reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A slaughterhouse in Chino at the center of a massive recall settled with the federal government for $500 million
- More than 138 Hostess workers will lose their jobs in Atwater and Glendale
- "The Californians" are back on SNL and Fred Armisen can't keep a straight face
- A Rancho Palos Verdes man in Oakland was released on bail after trying to bringing a watch that looked like a bomb onto a plane
- The New York Times has some thoughts on irony that they'd like to share with you
- Lady Gaga releases risque video
- 2012 American Music Awards begin
- A dispatch from RiRi's plane
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).