Extra, Extra: HARD Concert Pisses Off Neighbors
LAist relies on reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Governor Jerry Brown goes to church
- Neighbors near the Hard Haunted Mansion Day of the Dead in Chinatown are not happy
- Man who killed octopus for an "art project" pisses off Northwest
- The 9/11 museum is flooded
- New Yorkers without food or water are about to get junk food
- Police hunt for a gunman in a wheelchair
- Woman allegedly tried to kill her daughter on the freeway
- A little boy was killed after falling into a pit of wild dogs at a Pittsburgh Zoo
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).