Extra, Extra: HARD Concert Pisses Off Neighbors
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Governor Jerry Brown goes to church
- Neighbors near the Hard Haunted Mansion Day of the Dead in Chinatown are not happy
- Man who killed octopus for an "art project" pisses off Northwest
- The 9/11 museum is flooded
- New Yorkers without food or water are about to get junk food
- Police hunt for a gunman in a wheelchair
- Woman allegedly tried to kill her daughter on the freeway
- A little boy was killed after falling into a pit of wild dogs at a Pittsburgh Zoo
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).