Extra, Extra: Fraternity Hazing, College Rivalry Week and Free Pie
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Over 300 Irvine households have been without power for 34 hours and counting.
- UCLA and USC are going to extreme measures to protect their mascots as rivalry week approaches.
- A car fire in Van Nuys spread to the attic of a nearby building before being put out.
- Brad Pitt claims that he'll quit acting when he turns 50 -- in three years.
- Local bakery Simplethings is giving away free pie in exchange for holiday kitchen disaster stories.
- Three residential hotels on Skid Row may be headed for bankruptcy.
- A UC Davis student is suing the school over alleged fraternity hazing.