LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Madame Tussauds wax museum has unveiled a statue of Patrick Swayze, circa Dirty Dancing.
- The world's first vertical forest is being constructed in Milan even as we speak.
- Daniel Baldwin's divorce is back on.
- Occupy Design, a collaboration attempting to unite the Occupy movement through graphics, has recently launched.
- The L.A. Zoo is gearing up to open a carousel featuring models of exotic animals.
- A jury decided against a Chatsworth couple who filed a lawsuit against a travel company after losing a pregnancy during a robbery while on an African nature walk.
- Kelsey Grammar is cleverly producing a show about a guy with a crazy ex-wife.
- A look at the firefighters who responded to the Salon Meritage massacre in Seal Beach.