LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Steve Lopez of the LA Times weighs in on Occupy LA.
- Beyonce is planning to launch a plus-size clothing line.
- Some people have ruined it for the rest of us: the LA City Council banned bath salts.
- A group of strippers from Plan B are hitting the club with a class action lawsuit.
- Let the speculation begin: some believe that the Raiders are headed to Los Angeles.
- A three-day service outage has hit Blackberry customers in North America, leaving many without their most trusted and loved technological companion.
- Expert testimony in the Conrad Murray trial calls the doctor's care of Michael Jackson "unethical."