Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Steve Lopez of the LA Times weighs in on Occupy LA.
- Beyonce is planning to launch a plus-size clothing line.
- Some people have ruined it for the rest of us: the LA City Council banned bath salts.
- A group of strippers from Plan B are hitting the club with a class action lawsuit.
- Let the speculation begin: some believe that the Raiders are headed to Los Angeles.
- A three-day service outage has hit Blackberry customers in North America, leaving many without their most trusted and loved technological companion.
- Expert testimony in the Conrad Murray trial calls the doctor's care of Michael Jackson "unethical."