Win Tix to The Raconteurs and The Kills @ The Greek Theatre
In addition to our My Morning Jacket contest (which ends Friday), we are giving away a pair of tickets to The Raconteurs' concert on Tuesday, September 23 at The Greek Theatre (tickets). The band also plays on Monday, September 22 (tickets). This concert tour is in support of their "Consolers Of The Lonely" album.
The Raconteurs describe themselves as “a new band made up of old friends.” So let's say an old friend of yours is visiting Los Angeles for the first time for a one day layover before heading to Hawaii, what itinerary would you make for them? Is it a morning hike in Griffith Park followed by lunch at Trails Cafe? Then shopping in Los Feliz proceeded by some dinner at Tangier before heading off to The Greek for a show? Whatever you would do, write it in the comments below to enter this contest to win a pair of tickets to the Tuesday night show.
Here's how the contest works:
- Enter the contest by making a comment on this post. Comments must fit the criteria, stated below.
- The criteria of the comment is that you write a sample itinerary for a friend visiting Los Angeles for the first time during a daylong layover while heading to Hawaii.
- You may only enter once.
- The contest closes at 11:59:59 p.m. on Sunday, September 21, 2008.
- One qualifying entry will be randomly selected to receive a pair of tickets and will be notified via the e-mail connected to their LAist.com login. They must confirm the receipt of the e-mail by 12:00 p.m., Monday, September 22, 2008 or the tickets will be released to another winner.
- Tickets will be held at the will-call pick up at the event
Photo by Stephen Berkman via the band's MySpace