This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Free Gig Guide: Monday
Unless otherwise noted, all shows are free of charge.
- The Pepperdine Jazz Ensemble perform a concert at the Raitt Recital Hall at 7:30 PM. Call (310) 506-4522.
- The Chapin Sisters and I See Hawks share a dual Monday night residency at the echo. The show starts at 8:30 PM. For details, call (213) 413-8200.
- Circus Minor continue their Monday residency at Spaceland. The doors open at 8 PM and the show begins at 9 PM. Call (323) 661-4380.
- John Marx and Blues Patrol jam at Cozy's Bar & Grill at 9 PM. Call (818) 986-6000.
- Fielding take the stage at the Silverlake Lounge at 11 PM. Call (323) 666-2407 for details.