Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- The price of gas dropped for the 14th consecutive day in a row.
- NASA is trying to determine whether a moon rock being sold by a woman in Lake Elsinore is real.
- Rick Caruso is ditching the idea of a mall next to the Santa Anita racetrack.
- The gang member who tattooed the scene of a crime he committed onto his chest has been sentenced to 65 years to life in prison.
- UCLA has opened a new infectious disease lab.
- Ten people have been arrested in a cocaine ring between Aspen and LA.
- Two homes in Buena Park will be the focus of ghost hunters this weekend.