Extra, Extra: Death of Bear Has Tahoe Residents Up in Arms
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The number of people killed in traffic accidents in the state of California this holiday weekend was up from last year.
- A bear was killed in Lake Tahoe, and residents are pissed.
- Two houses in Santa Paula caught fire and officials think that winds may be to blame.
- Two people were injured after a police chase in South LA ended in gunfire.
- Winds reached up to 70 miles per hour in SoCal today.
- Leonardo DiCaprio partied with topless ladies aboard a yacht.
- Rumor has it that Brangelina got married over the holiday weekend.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).