Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- Dewars Repeal Day, because you shouldn't take the right to have a drink for granted.
- Go Eight, a Hanukkah party on December 8th at Echo Plex.
- Homes for Working Families, because who hasn't been squeezed out of the housing
- Wristcutters, which is in theaters now.
- Busted Tees, where you get free shipping with the purchase of three shirts.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.