Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- AMEX Urban Adventures, because big cities are full of little adventures.
- Go Eight, a Hanukkah party on December 8th at Echo Plex.
- Homes for Working Families, because who hasn't been squeezed out of the housing
- Coasting.com by Shimano, where you can wander around aimlessly.
- Wristcutters, which is in theaters now.
- Busted Tees, where they've thrown their weight behind Hillary in '08. That's Hillary Duff.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.