Well, Hello Tax Day: Here Are Your Late Night Post Offices
Oh no, it's tax day. If you're one of those who is uber organized, then you're relaxing today, probably already with a cold one in your hand, laughing at all the hurry worries running around you panting, sweating, wanting that federal tax refund to come soon.
If you need those extra hours, the post office has handed out this handy list of Los Angeles area midnight closing locations.
- Airport Station, 9029 Airport Blvd.
- Los Angeles Processing & Distribution Center, 7101 S. Central Ave.
- Long Beach Processing & Distribution Center, 2300 Redondo Ave.
- City of Industry Processing & Distribution Center, 15421 Gale Ave.
- Pasadena Main Post Office, 600 Lincoln Ave.
- Van Nuys Main Post Office, 15701 Sherman Way
- Santa Ana Processing & Distribution Center, 3101 W. Sunflower Ave
- Santa Ana Main Post Office, 2201 N. Grand Ave.
They say that "people trying to find the closest late-night location can call (800) ASK-USPS." And remember, only these locations will postmark your mail with April 15th past regular hours. Dropping it in a regular mailbox will make you April 16th-style late. Photo by Paul Keleher via Flickr