Extra, Extra: Drink, Eat, Starbucks
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Starbucks began their "breakfast pairings" today. Anybody get one?
- When you go to vote on May 19th, make sure you know everything about the Propositions. For instance, some ballot pamphlets do not have information about Proposition 1A extending billions of dollars in temporary tax hikes just signed into law by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, for two years. Keep your eyes peeled for other info. not contained on the ballot pamphlets.
- In these depressing times, take some time out to smell the flowers. Calla Lilies are in bloom again.
- If back in 2005 you had a low income and didn't need to file a tax return, you may have some money coming back from the IRS.
- Although the first day of spring is a few weeks away, why not get started on Spring cleaning. Green LA Girl has some tips to clean green while saving some green.
- Gals, you don't have to be built like a Lohan to shop at Forever 21 this Spring. Beginning in May, Forever 21 will offer clothes for "14-and-up."
- A Victorville man is being held on $1 million bail for attempting to murder his girlfriend and their three children with a box cutter. This all went down at a Red Roof Inn at 1:40 a.m. this morning.