LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Tell your grandparents; the Senate has voted to delay the DTV transition to June 12, 2009.
- Great headline of the day comes from LA Snark - "There’s a MotherF’n chance I might talk to Samuel L. MotherF’n Jackson tonight." Help Jon out at LA Snark by suggesting questions to ask SLJ! He's going to check out the new cartoon Afro Samurai, which LAist previewed last week here.
- An LA woman is missing and Police need your help finding her. Susan Szegedi was last seen on January 20, 2009 and could be driving a Honda Civic.
- In case you're thinking you missed the bottom of the real estate market, think again. Forecasters from Beacon Economics told home builders last night that the "bottom" might be toward the end of 2011.
- Of course its come to selling our fluids... It was just a matter of time before someone reported on it.
- Remember, tonight is first night of the big Homeless Count and volunteers are needed! Sign up now!
- Laguna Beach is known for housing the elite not for drunkards littering the street. One man was found Saturday sleeping on a mattress outside a home in the 500 block of Ramona Avenue. The man, Maurice Cordell Fletcher, 34, of Lake Forest, starting swinging at officers when waking up and was then arrested for arrested on failing to register as a sex offender, suspicion of assault on an officer, resisting arrest and initially providing officers with a false name.