ICYMI: Gary Johnson Is 'Extremely Physically Fit,' If Anyone Cares
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Trump appeared in a 2000, Playboy-branded softcore film. It stars the Bernaola sisters, whoever they are.
- Will driving (and owning) a car become a social faux pas in the future? Like smoking or under-tipping?
- Doctors say that Gary Johnson is "extremely physically fit." For context, the last time I had a physical the doc said I was just "doing alright."
- Among Simpsons aficionados, it's generally believed that the show's golden age ended shortly after the 8th season. With that said, what are the 100 best episodes since that time?
- Bo Jackson, one of the greatest two-sport athletes ever, says that he wouldn't let his kids play football.
- Finally, a reboot of Dynasty is in the works.
- Robin Williams' widow wrote a very detailed and heartfelt essay about Williams' health struggle that preceded his death. He'd been diagnosed with Lewy Body Disease, a type of degenerative dementia.
- Talib Kweli, The Pharcyde, and MURS will be playing at Village Fest in Long Beach tomorrow. It's free! Check out Talib here: