ICYMI: Is There A Way To 'Turn Off' Sperm?
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Is there a way to effectively "turn off" sperm and prevent fertilization?
- The f**king power of your bullsh*t swears.
- That bombshell of a story the Washington Post dropped today on Trump revealing classified information to Russia broke the paper's record for the most readers per second.
- The founding documents of professional baseball are going on sale next week in Orange County. The opening bid is $100,000.
- Don't get us wrong, we loved Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and even Toy Story 3, but...Pixar, what's going on?
- I've been eating cherries all day, and had a yellow peach for lunch. All this to say: stone fruit season is here, and I couldn't be happier.