Great Cause + Tax Write-Off = Pit Tix
It doesn't get much better than this. For those of you looking to score a (legal) break on your 2007 taxes, 93.1 Jack FM is offering 50 pairs of tax-deductible pit tickets for "Jack's Second Show." The concert will take place on Aug. 18 at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater and will feature Stevie Nicks, ZZ Top, Sugar Ray, Stray Cats and The Pretenders.
The first 50 people to purchase a pair of $500 pit tickets from this page on Thursday morning, Aug. 9, at 10 a.m. will receive a slew of goodies plus a full $500 tax write-off. And the best part is that all the money will go toward Talk About Curing Autism (TACA), a local organization committed to furthering community education about autism.
Some additional paraphrased information from the Jack FM website:
• Tickets are $500 per pair. No middle man, no service charge, no tax. One hundred percent goes to TACA.
• One (1) pair of pit tickets per customer. No single tickets. No exceptions. Purchasers will also receive one premium parking pass, two limited edition t-shirts, a poster, a $500 tax write-off (and good karma).
• Pit ticket sale is over when the 50 pair allotment is gone.
• Tickets will be will call. ID required. Non-transferable. No exceptions.
• California residents only.
Those who may be less financially blessed (like me) may still buy regular-priced tickets—of which $1 per ticket will be donated to TACA—through Ticketmaster.
Photo via the Jack FM website