Extra, Extra: Explore The Ghost Streets Of Los Angeles
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- They feel so permanent, but the ghost of streets past still haunt Los Angeles' urban landscape to this day. BLDG BLOG goes searching for them on Google Maps.
- Remember those very cute foxes of the Channel Islands saved from the brink extinction? Sadly, there's an unusual tumor that's affecting the population.
- Deadspin is offering $100 to the reporter that asks Donald Trump bff Tom Brady about the Don's plan to ban Muslims from coming to America.
- BIGGIE x STAR WARS
- This genius family built a greenhouse around their home in Sweden, providing a natural source of warm to save them from the Scandinavian winter.
- Another semi-famous celeb made her "escape" from Scientology, but she came out pretty unharmed.
- L.A. TACO has a list of the best Mexican sandwiches in Los Angeles.
- Philadelphia mayor Michael Nutter says what's on everyone's mind.
- And finally, it's important to be a clean person. Or bird.
There's something so mesmerizing about watching this tiny bird taking a bath in his owner's hands. AW.
Posted by TeenTimes on Thursday, May 28, 2015