Your Guide to the Guides: National Margarita Day
No doubt you already knew this, but today is Margarita Day! As a nation, we don't get it off from work (although we here at LAist think it's at least as important as President's Day), but it's still a good excuse to go out after work and find the best tequila-and-lime-based beverages in town. Here's our guide to the Los Angeles margarita guides, to help you in your journey:
- LA Citysearch has a nice breakdown of the basics regarding Los Angeles magaritas.
- Here's what comes up on Yelp -- or, best margarita by a jury of your peers.
- Chowhound offers up the margarita less traveled.
- LA Weekly suggests the best margarita with which to risk catching your hair on fire.
- Venturing behind the orange curtain? The OC Register will help guide you (to the best local margarita).
- Our very own Caroline on Crack tells you about the one margarita in Los Angeles that you must drink before you meet your maker.
- Hometown Pasadena offers up the best margaritas in Pas.
- Echo Park Now lists the best margaritas on the east side.
- If you're on the Westside, check out Sneaky Sunday's guide to the area's margaritas.