Extra, Extra: Woman Injured In Christopher Dorner Hunt Gets $4.2 Million Settlement
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The chief of the LA Fire Department has apologized for tweeting a photo of himself posing with people wearing sombreros and fake mustaches in front of a taco truck.
- New video may show Michael Hastings' car running a red light before crashing and going up in flames.
- UC Irvine has ranked number 5 among the best colleges under 50 years old.
- The City Council has agreed to a $4.2 million settlement for the woman who was injured during the hunt for Christopher Dorner.
- FishbowlLA has closed down indefinitely.
- A wrong-way driver is accused of causing a 14-car pile-up on Monday.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood
@LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).