Extra, Extra: What's The Future of Weed in Los Angeles?
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The parents of a 15-year-old girl who died at the Electric Daisy Rave have reached a settlement with the venue and the promoter.
- Nine people were hurt when a pickup truck ran into a group of high school students in Riverside.
- LA County's Child Support Services Department is moving from Palmdale to Lancaster.
- Various proposed citywide bans on medical marijuana are moving forward.
- A Ladera Heights man was given several life sentences for a high-speed chase that led to the death of a pedestrian.
- A nudist resort in Palm Springs has banned children.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).