Extra, Extra: Wanna Buy A Really Ugly Northridge Home For Half A Million Dollars?
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Wanna buy this ugly house in Northridge for $475,000?
- Adele says Donald Trump never got permission to use her songs. Maybe he can use one of Azealia Banks'?
- The guitar of Veruca Salt's Louise Post was stolen in Los Angeles. Be on the lookout for a classic Gibson SG.
- Did you switch from pounding Diet Coke to the more refined flavors of La Croix and Perrier? Turns out they're also bad for your teeth.
- Somehow, this pro surfer managed to come out OK after a 40-foot wipeout in Hawaii.
- Finally, eagles are put to good use. Police in The Netherlands are training them to take out drones.
- Things like PIZZA SOUP just makes us wonder what is going on with those people over at Foodbeast.
- You think you've got chill? You got nothing on this cat:
Just a chicken sitting on a cat's head!
Posted by Amazing World on Sunday, December 1, 2013