This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Fat Joe Turns Himself in For Tax Evasion
- A man using a walker to cross the street was struck and killed in Reseda.
- In San Clemente, a math teacher has plead guilty to sexually assaulting a student.
- A football player at Westlake High School was arrested for taking part in an alleged assault of five freshman teammates in Hawaii.
- A Simi Valley woman who was allegedly killed by her son had a restraining order out against the 29-year-old.
- Fat Joe has turned himself in for tax evasion.
- Eleven major wildfires are burning in the state of California.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).