Extra, Extra: Fat Joe Turns Himself in For Tax Evasion
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- A man using a walker to cross the street was struck and killed in Reseda.
- In San Clemente, a math teacher has plead guilty to sexually assaulting a student.
- A football player at Westlake High School was arrested for taking part in an alleged assault of five freshman teammates in Hawaii.
- A Simi Valley woman who was allegedly killed by her son had a restraining order out against the 29-year-old.
- Fat Joe has turned himself in for tax evasion.
- Eleven major wildfires are burning in the state of California.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).