Extra, Extra: Fat Joe Turns Himself in For Tax Evasion
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- A man using a walker to cross the street was struck and killed in Reseda.
- In San Clemente, a math teacher has plead guilty to sexually assaulting a student.
- A football player at Westlake High School was arrested for taking part in an alleged assault of five freshman teammates in Hawaii.
- A Simi Valley woman who was allegedly killed by her son had a restraining order out against the 29-year-old.
- Fat Joe has turned himself in for tax evasion.
- Eleven major wildfires are burning in the state of California.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).