Extra, Extra: L.A. Has A Professional Exorcist To The Stars
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- This Van Nuys writer moonlights as a professional exorcist to stars and civilians, and can create a "one-way vortex" for demons.
- While the First Lady loves listening to Bruno Mars, President Barack Obama is all about Kendrick Lamar.
- A century ago, there was a weekly anti-Catholic newspaper with a whopping 1.5 million subscribers and well, quite a name: The Menace.
- A judge ruled today that the "Happy Birthday" song belongs in the public domain.
- Metro is trying to woo baby boomers who are reaching retirement age to use public transit.
- Here's a "Where Are They Now" story, but for IKEA Monkey.
- Bruce Springsteen reveals that he's a recording a solo album. We'll listen to anything The Boss puts out.
- And finally, here's a cute dog who just needs a pacifier to go to sleep:
Everyone say goodnight...
Posted by Kiss FM (Cyprus) on Tuesday, April 14, 2015