Extra, Extra: 'Parks And Recreation' Goes On Hiatus
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Now, Clint Eastwood's hunky son, Scott on the long list to play Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Southern California Edison in Long Beach gets funky, as foul odor causes the call center to be evacuated and six sent to the hospital
- Like out of a story line from Point Break, it turns out Silk Road's heroin dealer was actually an FBI Informant
- Rihanna's racy Instagram poses gets her kicked out of Abu Dhabi Mosque
- Jellyfish busters! South Korea creates a jellyfish shredding robot to deal with recent invasions.
- Laughter will cease for the next three weeks as NBC's Parks and Recreation will have a short hiatus.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).