Extra, Extra: 'Parks And Recreation' Goes On Hiatus
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Now, Clint Eastwood's hunky son, Scott on the long list to play Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Southern California Edison in Long Beach gets funky, as foul odor causes the call center to be evacuated and six sent to the hospital
- Like out of a story line from Point Break, it turns out Silk Road's heroin dealer was actually an FBI Informant
- Rihanna's racy Instagram poses gets her kicked out of Abu Dhabi Mosque
- Jellyfish busters! South Korea creates a jellyfish shredding robot to deal with recent invasions.
- Laughter will cease for the next three weeks as NBC's Parks and Recreation will have a short hiatus.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).