Extra, Extra: The F-Bomb Goes Legit
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- The female driver of a Hearse was found dead in her car in Beverly Hills.
- The words "F-Bomb" and "sexting" are now included in the Merriam-Webster dictionary.
- Residents of Pasadena are pissed about a proposed extension of the 710 Freeway.
- Fifty short documentaries about days in the lives of 50 people at the Pasadena Unified School District will debut online on Wednesday.
- A teenage boy was shot and killed during a fight at a Fountain Valley 7-11.
- Butter flavored popcorn has been linked to Alzheimer's disease.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).