This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Steve Jobs Gets a Grammy, Pasadena Wants to Hear From You, and Who is the Geezer Bandit?
- The FBI thinks that the Geezer Bandit might be a young guy in a mask.
- Steve Jobs is getting a posthumous Grammy Award.
- Occupy L.A. has been given permission to march at the end of the Rose Parade.
- A man was fatally stabbed in Placentia.
- If you're in Pasadena and you've been affected by the wind, there will be a public meeting for you to share your experiences.
- Military families got to take their kids ice skating with characters from "Toy Story 3."
- A bridge connecting Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa is being considered by OC officials.