Extra, Extra: Steve Jobs Gets a Grammy, Pasadena Wants to Hear From You, and Who is the Geezer Bandit?
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- The FBI thinks that the Geezer Bandit might be a young guy in a mask.
- Steve Jobs is getting a posthumous Grammy Award.
- Occupy L.A. has been given permission to march at the end of the Rose Parade.
- A man was fatally stabbed in Placentia.
- If you're in Pasadena and you've been affected by the wind, there will be a public meeting for you to share your experiences.
- Military families got to take their kids ice skating with characters from "Toy Story 3."
- A bridge connecting Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa is being considered by OC officials.