Extra, Extra: Real Life JAWS in La Jolla
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- There was a great white shark sighting on a La Jolla beach.
- A naked man was videotaped humping the open air in Venice.
- Police are seeking a suspect who recently robbed a restaurant on Beverly Blvd.
- A woman was arrested after leading police officers on a high-speed chase through South L.A.
- A boy was burned by an errant firework in San Bernardino.
- Mosquitoes in Los Angeles are testing positive for West Nile virus.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).