Extra, Extra: Questlove Gets Reprimanded, There's A New Reusable Bag, and Hollywood Shows Off its Ladies
LAist relies on reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- As Michael Jackson's belongings are being auctioned off, auctioneers are discovering that he drew on his furniture.
- The Hollywood Reporter held a ceremony to honor the 100 most powerful women in Hollywood.
- The ashes of over 1,600 unclaimed bodies were buried in a common grave in L.A. today.
- Fresh & Easy has launched its own reusable bag.
- Here's how to do a Fuku bomb.
- Questlove must now get clearance from NBC execs for guest's intro songs on "The Jimmy Fallon Show" after he played "Lyin' Ass Bitch" to welcome Michele Bachmann.
- Sinead O'Connor is planning to get married in Vegas.