Extra, Extra: Quarantined Citrus, Scandalous Golf and San Clemente Fortune Tellers
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- An LA County sheriff's captain is under investigation for taking an inmate on a golfing field trip.
- Citrus trees are under quarantine in parts of Hacienda Heights for carrying a virus that's deadly to the trees.
- An OC man was found guilty of murdering an elderly door-to-door jewelry salesman.
- A man is in critical condition after being hit by a car in Woodland Hills.
- After leaving her four-year-old daughter locked in a car, an Orange County woman has been arrested.
- San Clemente might stop charging tattoo artists and fortune tellers who open businesses in the area.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).