Extra, Extra: Playboy Reveals Its Standards
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- LAUSD got over a thousand entries into a contest that asked for ideas about how to save money and eliminate bureaucracy.
- A group of OC moms raised over $15,000 for charity by running 1,000 miles in a year.
- Smart & Final signed a lease on a 25,000 square foot space in downtown.
- Redondo Beach is getting new bike racks.
- Playboy has kindly but firmly turned down the tanning mom's offer to pose for the magazine.
- There's a new movie in the works about biking in Los Angeles.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).