Extra, Extra: PETA Really Got Gross This Time
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A duo made a film about lofts in DTLA.
- LAUSD reportedly misused over $150 million in funds that were supposed to go towards lunches for low-income kids.
- PETA released a video showing animals wearing human skins on a fashion runway.
- A high school band teacher was taken into custody for allegedly sexually assaulting a student back in 2006.
- Police are looking for the public's help in tracking down a bank robber in Riverside.
- The OC guy who put semen in a co-workers water bottle started his jail sentence after being denied home confinement.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).