Extra, Extra: Neil Patrick Harris To Host 2013 Emmys
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Driving conditions in Antelope Valley are hazardous as winds in the area reach 50 mph.
- A middle school near DTLA has been placed on lockdown after a student got a puncture wound from what's being called "horseplay."
- Courtney Cox and David Arquette have finalized their divorce.
- A bill proposed by the CA state senate would allow individuals who are here illegally to get drivers licenses.
- Neil Patrick Harris will host this year's Emmy Awards.
- An OC student is out after making it to the second round of the Scripps National Spelling Bee.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood
@LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).