Extra, Extra: Mustard Lasts About a Year
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Philatelics, listen up. The USPS just announced some of the Celebrity Stamps it will issue in 2009.
- "Hey Honey, is this mustard still good? There's no date, just "M02122."" "Oh babes, just check the expiration code cheat sheet."
- Money's tight, the kids drive you crazy, your boss sucks - do you ever just want to reach out and tell your friends, but think you're being too needy? Try posting on F***MYLIFE.com and get some helpful feedback from anonymous friends. Thanks to LA Snark for the link.
- A Buena Park man disappeared last September in a tragic boating accident. Or did he?
- A poopular iPhone application over the holidays was iFart. It's... exactly what you think.
- For all you New Years Eve drinkers (see: Everyone), there's a safe alternative to giving your friend the, "I'm fine, seriously..." speech. Sponsored by AAA, Tipsy Tow will gladly tow your car home for you, for free! Use and abuse, people.
- Orange Country has recently added a Toll Free line for residents to call and report pollution by fellow residents. That's right, if your neighbor likes to spill paint thinner in the storm drain, call 1-877-89-SPILL.