Extra, Extra: Mustard Lasts About a Year
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Philatelics, listen up. The USPS just announced some of the Celebrity Stamps it will issue in 2009.
- "Hey Honey, is this mustard still good? There's no date, just "M02122."" "Oh babes, just check the expiration code cheat sheet."
- Money's tight, the kids drive you crazy, your boss sucks - do you ever just want to reach out and tell your friends, but think you're being too needy? Try posting on F***MYLIFE.com and get some helpful feedback from anonymous friends. Thanks to LA Snark for the link.
- A Buena Park man disappeared last September in a tragic boating accident. Or did he?
- A poopular iPhone application over the holidays was iFart. It's... exactly what you think.
- For all you New Years Eve drinkers (see: Everyone), there's a safe alternative to giving your friend the, "I'm fine, seriously..." speech. Sponsored by AAA, Tipsy Tow will gladly tow your car home for you, for free! Use and abuse, people.
- Orange Country has recently added a Toll Free line for residents to call and report pollution by fellow residents. That's right, if your neighbor likes to spill paint thinner in the storm drain, call 1-877-89-SPILL.