Extra, Extra: LiLo Needs to Go to Coachella
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- The fox population in Catalina has stabilized, but is still endangered.
- A 19-year-old who was found guilty of raping a woman in her home has been sentenced to 43 years to life in state prison.
- A Long Beach man has been arrested in connection with the shooting of his stepfather.
- An OC man died while surfing in El Salvador.
- Lindsay Lohan's plan for court-sanctioned rehab had to take into consideration Coachella parties.
- A man who hit a pedestrian in the legs outside Sam's Hofbrau plead not guilty in court today.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).