Extra, Extra: Leave the Signholders Alone
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The state of California wants to overhaul adult education.
- Police are looking for three men who stole money from church employees in Van Nuys.
- UCLA doctors replaced a man's entire heart with an artificial one.
- Lawndale wants to restrict the whereabouts of human signholders.
- Bret Easton Ellis called director Kathryn Bigelow "overrated."
- Steven Spielberg talked to Deadline about why it took 12 years to get "Lincoln" where he wanted it.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).