Extra, Extra: Leave the Signholders Alone
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- The state of California wants to overhaul adult education.
- Police are looking for three men who stole money from church employees in Van Nuys.
- UCLA doctors replaced a man's entire heart with an artificial one.
- Lawndale wants to restrict the whereabouts of human signholders.
- Bret Easton Ellis called director Kathryn Bigelow "overrated."
- Steven Spielberg talked to Deadline about why it took 12 years to get "Lincoln" where he wanted it.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).