This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Leap Day Mouse Ears, Bob Hope Square, and Dogs Get Their Day
- Disney will give out special edition mouse ears for Leap Day.
- The intersection of Lankershim Blvd. and Moorpark Ave in Toluca Lake was named "Bob and Dolores Hope Square."
- Ten people were arrested at last night's Academy Awards.
- Laguna Beach might expand its existing skateboarding ban to encompass more streets.
- An OC judge is under investigation for possibly trying to help his wife out of a traffic ticket.
- Under a new rule, dogs will now be allowed to sit with their owners on restaurant patios, at the restaurant's discretion.
- No, seriously -- eating fish is good for you.