Extra, Extra: Hermosa Beach Is Tripling Fines For Public Intoxication This Week
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- State lawmakers have passed a bill that will allow transgender students to decide which bathroom and locker room they want to use.
- Officials have found that a cyber attack on an L.A. port could cost the city up to a billion dollars a day.
- A woman has died after being shot in front of her 2-year-old daughter.
- Hermosa Beach is tripling fines for public intoxication this week.
- A Banning man has been charged with arson for fires set in Riverside and San Bernardino counties in 2011.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood
@LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).